I am so excited to have Dr. Lise Janelle, a heart-centered success coach, as today’s guest. I am a huge fan of Dr. Janelle’s work, and it was amazing to be able to have a deep conversation about restoring our connection with ourselves, before we even attempt to connect with others. I learned so much by having this conversation with Dr. Janelle. She discusses how most of us are still dealing with negative conditioning from our past, and the fact that we are all worthy of love isn’t something everyone believes. The good news is there is a path to healing. Dr. Janelle has helped thousands of people move past their limiting beliefs.
I was able to get some really good examples of how we are impacted by our incorrect beliefs about ourselves, and she was also able to give us some incredibly valuable advice to change our beliefs.
We end the interview with a meditation, so don’t miss out as Dr. Lise guides us in the Heart Freedom Meditation!
Listen to the episode as Dr. Lise also discusses:
- The events in her life that brought her to the breaking point
- Why love is not an emotion
- How the ying/yang is particularly illustrative of Dr. Lise’s work
- How to get to a higher level of consciousness without having trauma as the catalyst
- Why we fall into the trap on not wanting to do the work until something bad happens
- Why up to 90% of our behaviors are based on conditioning and beliefs from our past
- Are you petrified of love? Most people are and don’t even know it
- 3 clues that sub-conscious beliefs are holding you back in any situation
- How the 2 stages of human development contribute to our belief systems about ourselves
- Resources that can help you determine what your limiting beliefs are - find them and destroy them
- Your limiting beliefs also have physiological impacts - learn how it manifests in your body
- Finding the root cause of your patterns of belief can free you
- The root cause of all of your pain lies in the belief that something is wrong with you.
- The best way to protect your children from these limiting beliefs
- Every challenge you experience is designed to help you
- Ways the Best Friend Journal will help you overcome limiting beliefs
- How you can dissolve the negative beliefs about yourself
- Ways gratitude can play a role in your mind shift
- It’s an act of love to get rid of thoughts that are no longer serving you
- Finding out at what point you are no longer worthy of love can change your paradigm
- Bringing your essence to the world is an act of love towards yourself and others
- When obstacles come, address them with, “Since I am worthy of love……why, etc”
- How to attract the right people to your loving relationships
- Do not give your heart to someone until you know whether they are a good person
- Love is not selfish
- How Pavlov can teach us about our relationships today
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
www.bestfriendjournal.com - change your relationship with yourself in 30 days!
5 Points to Look for to Draw the right people into your loving relationships - Dr. Janelle’s program, starting again in the Fall.
Connect with Dr. Janelle:
heartfreedommeditation.com - take 5 minutes for this guided meditation
I would love to hear your feedback and get to know you guys so if you have topic requests or guest suggestions or just want to say hi – you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media below
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher